THE SECRET PLACE PROGRAM
The Secret Place residential facility, which is located in an undisclosed location in our region, is situated on 10 acres of land. It is a faith based, state licensed program through our partnership with the Department of Children and Families.
The Secret Place Program Will Provide the Following:
- 7-9 Month Live-in Program
- A Safe and Loving Environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Services
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Continued Education (including mentoring by survivors of sex trafficking)
- Life-skills, Art, Music, Community Garden and Sports environments
On average, residents will participate in the program for 7-9 months before returning to their biological families or being placed with a specialized foster family that can give them the care, love and support they will need.